OSHA Inspection & Testing
Certified Full-Time Inspectors
At Stephenson Equipment, Inc. (SEI) all of our inspectors are certified by the NCCCO Crane Inspector Program to do OSHA/ANSI Inspections.
- SEI is a proud member of the Crane Certification Association of America (CCAA) and the Association of Crane & Rigging Professionals (ACRP).
- SEI fully endorses the national crane operator certification program offered by the National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators (NCCCO).
Our inspectors provide a detailed list of items that require servicing or replacement in order to meet OSHA and ANSI standards.
OSHA Inspection Includes Items Like:
• Damage inspection, including frame, boom, and checking outriggers for cracked welds
• LMI, A2B, and angle indicator operational check
• Wire rope, hook block and safety latch, decals/load charts, glass, and safety items inspection and check
• Inspect hook block ball and beckets
• Inspect linings and master clutch (if equipped)
• Check boom alignment, boom retract cables, gauges, and belts
• Check brake operation
• FMCSA inspection of truck crane carriers
With Stephenson’s Flat Rate OSHA Inspection, and Dielectric Testing Programs you can put your needed inspections and testing on auto-pilot, reducing costly downtime and injuries.
Stephenson can perform flat rate inspections and needed testing on Service Trucks, Knuckle-boom Cranes, Boom Trucks, Bucket Trucks, Hydraulic Cranes, and Lattice Boom Cranes. Stephenson will inspect your fleet and contact you when your annual inspections are due.
Need Inspection/Testing Services? Contact Us Today, fill-in the online form below and click send, we will contact you.