Available Now for Sale or Rent!
Self-erecting Tower Crane Mounted on Self-propelled Undercarriage: Montalift M21 4WDS
Self-propelled 4WDS undercarriage
- Driving and steering via tethered control unit with push buttons
- Electro-mechanical four-wheel drive with 2 speeds and four-wheel steer
- Can be driven fully erected (on flat, with no load)
- Heavy duty axles with planetary hub reduction and dual 9.00 x 20 tires with terrain profile
- Four extendable hydraulic outriggers with a base of 13.1 x 13.1 ft
- Power supply: Onboard 23kVA soundproof genset, or 480 V “city power”
- Transport dimensions: (l x w x h) 39.6 x 9.1 x 10.1 ft, total weight 48,000 lb
Change the Way You Work and Reach Farther!
Montalift M21-4WDS compared to a 45 Ton Boom Truck
As illustrated above, a Motalift M21-4WDS can reach around construction jobs with more ease than a boom truck. With a maximum height-under-hook of 85′ the M21 is perfect for most residential home building projects.
Contact a sales rep today!