Service Manager Position
Stephenson Equipment, Inc.
3 Industry Drive, Waterford, NY
|Stephenson Equipment, Inc (SEI), an industry leader in Pennsylvania and New York providing sales, rentals, parts and service for construction equipment, cranes, paving, road building and road maintenance equipment, has an immediate need for a Service Manager at our Albany, NY location. We are looking for an equipment service manager with experience in equipment repairs and mechanic supervision. Applicant must have the ability to multi task and to be a strong self-starter as well as excellent customer relations and the ability to make repair estimates.Responsibilities:
- Field incoming Service Dept. calls and delegate or perform call requirements quickly.
- Greet and assist customers dropping off units for service.
- Facilitate work order opening and organization.
- Communicate directly with technicians on service schedules and job planning.
- Maintain schedule and ensure timely parts ordering and delivery.
- Update customers on status of equipment repairs daily.
- Work directly with technicians to create customer estimates.
- Order and maintain shop tooling and supplies.
- Review employee performance and wages on an annual basis with the General Manager.
- Knowledge of company reporting, customer accounts and financial reporting methods and operations for the Service Department.
- Work harmoniously with all coworkers.
- At least 2 years of Industry experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Basic computer skills, Microsoft excel, outlook and word
- Basic math skills
- Technical or mechanical aptitude
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Must possess strong decision making and judgment skills.
- Solid customer service skills.
Competitive pay and full benefits package, Vacation and personal time on accrual basis, 401k program. Exposure to upper management. Safe and fun work environment.
||2+ to 5 Years
||High School or equivalent
Interested in applying? Fill out the online form and attach you resume, or send you information and resume to: Darrick Marris email@example.com