Stephenson Equipment, Inc (SEI), an industry leader in Pennsylvania and New York providing sales, rentals, parts and service for construction equipment, cranes, paving, road building and road maintenance equipment, has an immediate need for a Parts Specialist in its Butler, PA location.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Parts sales – over the counter and by telephone
- Maintain an orderly parts storage warehouse and accurate inventory counts
- Parts research and ordering
- Coordinate seasonal inventory promotions and showroom displays
- Shipping and receiving
- Parts support to the service department
Qualifications and requirements:
- Recent experience with parts sales is required.
- Basic computer skills and phone skills are required.
- Experience with heavy equipment, agricultural equipment, diesel parts, hydraulic systems and/or mechanical knowledge a plus.
We are looking for honest, dependable individuals with a great work ethic and team inspired attitude. Work in a fun, safe, productive work environment, and build a lasting career with SEI!
- Excellent Pay
- Factory Training
- Full Benefits Package
- 401k with Matching
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
Contact: Steve Franz – firstname.lastname@example.org