Certified Full-Time Inspectors
At Stephenson Equipment, Inc. (SEI) all of our inspectors are certified by the NCCCO Crane Inspector Program to do OSHA/ANSI Inspections.
– SEI is a proud member of the Crane Certification Association of America (CCAA) and the Association of Crane & Rigging Professionals (ACRP).
– SEI fully endorses the national crane operator certification program offered by the National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators (NCCCO).
Our inspectors provide a detailed list of items that require servicing or replacement in order to meet OSHA and ANSI standards.
OSHA Inspection Includes Items Like:
• Damage inspection, including frame, boom, and checking outriggers for cracked welds
• LMI, A2B, and angle indicator operational check
• Wire rope, hook block and safety latch, decals/load charts, glass, and safety items inspection and check
• Inspect hook block ball and beckets
• Inspect linings and master clutch (if equipped)
• Check boom alignment, boom retract cables, gauges, and belts
• Check brake operation
• FMCSA inspection of truck crane carriers
Flat Rate OSHA Inspection and Dielectric Testing Available – View Info Sheet
With Stephenson’s Flat Rate OSHA Inspection, and Dielectric Testing Programs you can put your needed inspections and testing on auto-pilot, reducing costly downtime and injuries.
Stephenson can perform flat rate inspections and needed testing on Service Trucks, Knuckle-boom Cranes, Boom Trucks, Bucket Trucks, Hydraulic Cranes, and Lattice Boom Cranes. Stephenson will inspect your fleet and contact you when your annual inspections are due.
Multiple Machine Inspection and Testing Discounts Available!
Frequently Asked Questions About Inspections, Repairs, & Violations
Need Inspection/Testing Services? Contact Us Today, fill-in the online form below and click send, we will contact you.