What can I expect if I rent from SEI?
– You can expect a clean, safe, late-model, reliable machine accompanied by friendly, helpful service.
Why should I rent?
– Renting gives you the opportunity to use a machine that you do not use enough to justify adding it to your fleet. This saves you thousands of dollars. If you are thinking of buying a machine you can rent it to help to decide if you want to purchase it. Rental expenses are usually deductible as a business expense on your income taxes.
What about Credit & Insurance?
– Prior to the release of the machine, the renter must complete an SEI credit application and be approved for credit. Renter shall provide a certificate of insurance in accordance with the Terms & Conditions contained in the Rental Agreement/Contract.
Will SEI deliver the equipment?
– Upon your request SEI can arrange the delivery and pick-up of rental equipment.
What if my rental machine breaks down?
– If your rental machine breaks down give us a call and we will get to you as soon as possible. We have 24 hour emergency equipment service with over 60 mechanics and 30 fleet repair vehicles. We have millions of dollars of parts in-stock to get you back to work!
Want to rent? – Let’s Get Started
– Give us a call at 1-800-325-6455 or contact the SEI location nearest to you and we will get you into the right machine for your job.